Buy Traditional and Mongolian Fur Hat
Mongolian Cowboy Hat For Adults$7.68 – $8.76
Mongolian Traditional Hat For Adults$34.30
Mongolian Traditional Hat For Children$30.86
Soviet Badge Hat Windproof Waterproof$8.30
Faux Fur Ushanka Hat For Men$47.51
Faux Fur Ushanka Hat For Women$30.40
Balaclava Earflap Bomber Hats$12.08
Bomber Hat Ushanka With Ear Flap$26.74
Winter Bomber Hat Faux Fur$22.03
Winter Cycling Ski Hat Faux Fur$10.75 – $11.58
Pilot Winter Outdoor Hat$10.50 – $27.05
Vintage Mongolian Traditional Hat$49.82
Mongolian Festival Hats For Adults$29.89
Headdress Mongolian Accessories$15.62
Mongolian National Hat Headdress$14.13
What is Mongolian Fur?
Mongolian fur, also known as Mongolian lamb fur, is the fur of domestic sheep that are native to the grasslands of Mongolia. The fur is known for its softness and unique curly texture and is often used in clothing and home decor items such as rugs, pillows, and sometimes hats.
The fur is typically sheared from the sheep in the spring when it is the thickest and softest. It is valued for its warmth and durability and is considered a luxury item, however, prices are not that expensive if you ordered one from a Mongolian source.
Review for Mongolian fur products are very positive in general, so you’ll enjoy the softness and comfort of Mongolian sheep fur.
Why Buy Mongolian Hat?
There are several reasons why someone may choose to buy a hat made from Mongolian fur:
- Warmth: Mongolian fur is known for its warm and insulation properties, making it a popular choice for cold-weather hats for winter, and the price is cheap.
- Style: Whether for women or men, the fantastic curly texture of Mongolian fur can add a stylish and unique look to a hat.
- Durability: Mongolian fur is known for its durability, which means that a hat made from this type of fur may last longer than other types of hats.
- Softness: Mongolian fur is known for its softness, making it a comfortable option for a hat. It’s like soft a fur ball on your head.
- Luxury: Mongolian hats are considered a luxury item; owning a hat made from this type of fur can be seen as the perfect status symbol.
Traditional Mongolian Hats vs Modern Mongolian Hat
The main difference between traditional Mongolian hats is the style and the look. Some designs were inspired by Manchu clothing and have a tail at the end of the hat, whereas some are pointy at the top with a ball. Nomadic traditional hats on the other hat tend to be made out of wool and look similar to a warrior hat or a helmet.
However, since Soviet times, Mongolia has adopted styles similar to the Russians such as the Shapka and Ushanka with ear flaps. A lot of nomads also wear cowboy hats along with their traditional deel.
FAQ & Shipping
How long is shipping?
Depending on your country’s destination and shipping selection, it can take 14 – 60 days.
Is there tracking?
Paid shipping has tracking and delivery confirmation.
Custom orders and consultations
If you need to consult our team before making an order, we are here to help! You can reach us with via online chat or contact us for an inquiry.